The last few hours of 2011 are upon us, and I’m guessing that you, like me, are gearing up for both your New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day festivities.
The Chef and I are heading to one of our favorite St. Louis restaurants, Truffles, for an intimate dinner tonight, then we’ll be ringing in the New Year at a friend’s house. Tomorrow will bring fun and festivites—and homemade chicken and dumplings—with my family. I can’t think of a better way to close out one year and begin another.
But, before the merriment begins, I thought I’d take a look back at the most popular posts from Rhubarb and Honey this year. It’s no surprise to me that the most popular post of 2011 was my In A JIFFY Corn Casserole … it’s warm, comforting, and so easy to make. If you haven’t tried it yet, 2012 would be a great time to do so!
Here’s the complete list of most popular posts from Rhubarb and Honey this year. If you’ve made (and enjoyed!) any of these recipes, leave me a comment here and let me know. If not, give one of them a whirl in the coming year … and I hope you find them as delicious as I do!
- “In A JIFFY” Corn Casserole
- Spinach and Feta Phyllo Cups
- Red Velvet Babycakes with Winter White Glaze
- Cheesy Jalapeno Cornbread
- Sweet Potato Biscuits with Honey Butter
- Baked Artichoke and Cannellini Bean Dip
- Sirloin Steak with Grainy Mustard Sauce and Parmesan Steak Fries
- Baked Oyster Crackers
- Cherry Tomato and White Bean Salad
- Rosy Rhubarb Syrup and A Farm Girl Cosmo
Oh, before you go, I’d like to leave you with this lovely video I found featuring clips from a number of classic movies that include one of my favorite songs, Auld Lang Syne, and with this simple wish as well: may your new year be filled with love, laughter, and lots and lots of good food!