Hey, friends! Did you know that April is National Soft Pretzel Month? Me neither, until today.
Now, I’m not one to jump on the “food holiday” bandwagon, because really, aren’t most of them just made up by big corporations trying to hawk their products on us? I mean, National Frozen Food Month? National Canned Luncheon Meat Week? National Pigs-in-a-Blanket Day? Umm, no thanks.
But, when the going gets tough, the tough get going … and by that I mean, life has been pretty crazy lately and I haven’t been able to spend much time in the kitchen, hence I don’t have a fabulous recipe to post for you today … but since I don’t want to leave my faithful readers hanging, I’m giving you a little something to wet your whistle with anyway … my list of 10 fabulous soft pretzel recipes, inspired by National Soft Pretzel Month.
Okay, that’s a wee bit of a stretch to get to the topic at hand, but really, these soft pretzels recipes are sure to win you over!
- Chocolate Soft Pretzels from Taste for Adventure
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels from Sophisticated Gourmet
- Country Ham And Cheddar Pretzel Bites with Jalapeno Mustard from Gourmet
- German Soft Pretzel Sticksfrom Food and Wine
- Homemade Hard Pretzels from Food Network (Alton Brown)
- Miniature Soft Pretzels from Smitten Kitchen
- Prosciutto Pretzel Knots from Salted and Styled
- Soft Pretzels Spiked with Roasted Garlic from Andrew Mark Veety
- Soft Pretzels with Queso Poblano Sauce from Food Network (Bobby Flay)
- Sweet Pretzels from Bon Appetit
Okay, I realize one of these recipes is for hard pretzels … sometimes you just gotta have something crunchy!
Happy National Soft Pretzel Month, everyone. Tell me … do you have a favorite soft pretzel recipe?