Don’t tell The Chef, but I kind of want to marry Nigella Lawson.
Why, you ask?
Well, for starters, she’s a fabulous cook. She’s also a great writer … and it doesn’t hurt that she’s drop-dead gorgeous and has that whole sexy English accent thing going on as well.
But, the real reason I want to marry Nigella?
Umm, you guys?
THIS MIGHT BE THE GREATEST THING I’VE EVER MADE. SERIOUSLY!
Let’s start with how easy this recipe is. Dump everything in a bowl, beat it together with a hand mixer, then put it in the freezer. It’s so easy a monkey could make it.
But, that’s not the best part … the best part is how it tastes.
Just how does it taste, you ask? Well, how many ways can you say decadent? Divine? Soul-satisfying? Sinful? Yep, it’s all those things and more. It’s rich, it’s creamy, it’s everything you want mocha ice cream to be … and it’s really, really hard to stop eating it. Note: I will not be held responsible for any increase in pants size that may result from making this recipe.
Don’t believe me? Make some yourself tonight!
- 1¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons espresso liqueur (such as Kahula)
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the ingredients together until thoroughly combined and soft peaks form (pausing to wipe down the sides of the bowl occasionally), about 8 minutes.
- Divide the mixture among two 1-pint airtight containers, and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve from the freezer.