Introducing a new series in which I tell you about all the things I’m doing, reading, watching, loving, wanting, or just plain obsessing over in time for you to explore them yourself over the weekend. This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you make a purchase using this link.
Happy New Year, friends!
Notice anything different around these parts?
Yes, Rhubarb and Honey got a makeover!
It’s softer, it’s cleaner … it’s just so much more “me.” Please have a look around … I hope you love it as much as I do.
Now, on to the meaty part of this post … all the things that I’ve been doing, reading, watching, loving, wanting, or just plain obsessing over this week.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
1. I gave the blog a makeover. You already knew that though, didn’t you?
2. I did a little happy dance when our Hamilton tickets arrived. Yes, I’m going to see Hamilton in Chicago in February. YOU CAN BE JEALOUS NOW.
3. I listened to the Hamilton soundtrack on repeat (affiliate link). As in over and over and over and over. Okay, let’s be honest … I’m going to be listening to it on repeat until I see the show.
4. I surprised The Chef with a thermal imaging camera for his birthday. Now he can better keep watch over our honeybees throughout the winter. Who knew that someone could become so attached to tens of thousands of insects that sting?
READING + WATCHING + LOVING:
1. I just downloaded this free iPhone wallpaper from Stylish Planners, and now my phone is all pretty.
2. Blindspot on NBC is back, and I’m still hooked. It’s totes one of my favorite shows, y’all (and Sullivan Stapleton makes me swoon).
3. I read this great article on 5 ways to be silent Trump protestor from Medium.
4. I bookmarked these delish sounding vegetable parmesan chips from Tastemade, which I will be making as soon as possible.
WHAT THE HEART WANTS:
1. I want these unicorn macarons from Mac Lab Bakery.
2. I also want this unicorn plush from Target (affiliate link).
3. I also, also want these pooping unicorn cookies from My Cupcake Addiction. Okay, okay … I might have a thing for unicorns.
Until next week, my loves.